Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Latino Life Series


A big thank you to the folks at the Boston Public Library for selecting my third novel, Beantown Cubans'' as part of its Latino Life series for Hispanic Heritage Month. The library puts out this list each year to inform readers of different books from fiction to non-fiction by Latino authors. Beantown Cubans follows the adventures of two gay Cuban friends - a Cambridge school teacher and a Boston newspaper reporter - who meet up each week at Boston's most famous Cuban restaurant El Oriental de Cuba in Jamaica Plain.
To hear me talk about the book and how I used Boston as my literary muse, click on the video below:







This is my latest author video by Open Road Integrated Media.
I am so honored to have a small part in this exciting new media venture. If you visit this link, there is more information on how I wrote each of my novels, what inspired me to write them and a brief summary of some of my favorite novels and why they inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment