Monday, January 2, 2012

How He Proposed

I'm love hearing those how-we-met-stories or how-he-proposed tales. (It doesn't help that I've watched 27 Dresses about 27 times). They inspire my fiction writing (and give me hope that one day, the latter will happen to me outside my world of fiction.)
With that being said, here is a how-he-proposed story by Elizabeth Perez, a Dartmouth professor of Afro-Carribean religion and LGBT spirituality.) She's also a fellow Cubanita in New England from South Florida and submitted the story for brides.com. She will marry her fiancee William this summer on the Cape. Check out her story and if you have a good how-we-met or how-he-proposed story, feel free to comment here or email me at: johnnydiaz@aol.com

(photo of Elizabeth with her groom-to-be William.)

No comments:

Post a Comment