Thursday, September 25, 2014

Book readings in Boston and Providence


To all my Boston and Providence peeps, I have two book readings next week for my latest novel Looking for Providence.

At 6:30 p.m. Tuesday Sept. 30, I return to the South End branch of the Boston Public Library where I've always had a great enthusiastic turn out for my previous book readings.  I'll have some books for sale for $10 and there will be refreshments.  Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. 685 Tremont St., Boston.

At 6:30 p.m. Thursday Oct. 2, I'll have a reading at the Providence Public Library for Hispanic Heritage Month.  I'm so honored to read from my Providence book there because the book is set in this beautiful city that I am very fond of (in case you haven't noticed.)
There will be some books for sale there too. 150 Empire St., Providence.


No comments:

Post a Comment