Friday, February 22, 2008

Boston TV News Profiles


(photo from Boston.com)
Anchor Away. My profile on Natalie Jacobson.





Where are Boston's former TV anchors?













Here's a profile I wrote on Randy Price, anchor for WHDH TV Channel 7. Read my story here.









My profile on Liz Walker, longtime WBZ-TV anchor and now a minister. To read my article, click here.


November 20, 2007






Here's my profile on Frances Rivera, Channel 7's main co-anchor for the 5, 6, and 11 p.m. news. I have a story in this week's Globe.

December 18, 2007




HUES AT 11

Red, white and blue hues at 11
I wrote a story on how different local television stations in Boston use certain colors to project messages about who they are to their viewers.


TV NEWS GEEK
To read about them and why they are fascinated by the local TV landscape, click here.

September 01, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment