Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boston Boys Club in Savoir Flair magazine


There is a thoughtful and indepth story about my contributions to creating more contemporary gay Latin fiction in the new issue of Savoir Flair magazine. (Yes, that's me on the cover! Tyra Banks would be so proud!) The story is a profile on how I got Boston Boys Club published while working at The Boston Globe full-time and why I wanted to write about a professional gay Latino and his friends in Boston. The magazine writer beautifully captured the history of my writing career which began when I was a 16-year-old high school intern at The Miami Herald. The magazine, distributed to gay businesses in Massachusetts, can be downloaded online. Click here to read the insightful article or to familiarize yourself with the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment