Thursday, January 13, 2011

So...How Did You Meet Anyway?

I have a teacher friend in Germany by way of Vermont who is compiling a book of short stories on how people met. She's looking for stories with more of a male point of view which is why she reached out to me.
The book's working title: "So...How Did You Meet Anyway?"
Some examples of the stories that have been submitted are posted here or by visiting
http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
If you're interested in submitting something, please contact Susan Amestoy at susan.amestoy@gmail.com
For aspiring writers, this could be some good exposure and something to post on your resume.
By submitting a short story I wrote called "The Cuban Kitchen Dance," I was featured in the first Chicken Soup for the Latino Soul a few years ago and that helped me sell my novels when I began pitching them to publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment